Welcome to the EnprEMA Network Database.
This database includes research networks and centres with recognised expertise in performing clinical studies in children. It is part of the European network of paediatric research at the European Medicines Agency (Enpr-EMA).
About the database:
This database provides easy access to data about each individual Enpr-EMA network.
The information includes sources of expertise and research experience across Europe.
This is the central resource for researchers and study sponsors seeking to identify research networks for paediatric clinical trials in Europe. Centres can be identified through networks.
The available data reflect the information received by the EMA every two years in the networks’ self-assessment forms, including:
· Network identification and contact details
· Network description (including size of the network)
· Research experience and ability
· Scientific competencies and capacity to provide expert advice
· Quality management
· Training and educational capacity to build competences
· Public involvement
The database is fully searchable and allows the identification of Enpr-EMA registered networks in several ways (please see search page):
· Paediatric age ranges of study participants covered by the network
· Preterm and/or term newborn
· Infants from 1 month to less than 24 months of age
· Children from 2 years to less than 12 years of age
· Adolescents from 12 years to less than 18 years
· Specialties/conditions covered
· Speciality or disease specific
· Number of collaborating countries
· Number of collaborating centres
· Type of activities / studies